Msc Alejandro IGLESIAS-CAMPOSClick here for complete profile (OceanExpert)
|Position||Assistant Programme Specialist (Physical Geographer - Coastal/Marine and GIS Expert)|
|Institution||Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission of UNESCO [view]|
2005-2013 Coastal and GIS Expert / Project Manager at the European Environment Agency's Topic Centres on Terrestrial Environment (ETCTE), Land Use and Spatial Information (ETCLUSI), Spatial Information and Analysis (ETCSIA), and Inland, Coastal and Marine Waters (ETCICM).
2013- Present: Assistant Program Specialist at the Marine Policy and Regional Coordination Section of IOC-UNESCO, Coordinator of SPINCAM Project and participating in all activities related to Integrated Coastal Area Management, Marine Spatial Planning and Large Marine Ecosystems.
- Coastal and Marine Data, Information Systems and Atlases.
- Coastal and Marine Capital Ecosystem Accounting.
- Cumulative Impact Mapping.
- Coastal and Marine Planning and Management.
- Water Information Systems
- Coastal risks and vulnerability
You must log in to view email addresses
7, place de Fontenoy
75732 Paris cedex 07